Cod'ika Armor *PICS*

hehe maybe it is skup lmao the other one is gonna be a bit different.

also,the visor for the black and white besk'gam is in pics to be uploaded soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so nightly update:
right gauntlet: plates drying,needs paint
knee armor:white coat dry,needs to be weathered and damaged
guns:first coat of black drying
bucket:needs pading,VISOR IN PLACE!!!!!
mind:away with someone else.dometimes i think shes tooo wonderful lmao....but its not a bad thing

...neways....
im trying to get all this done but done right and well,this coming friday is my b-day so im finally ellagable for the Mando-Mercs and then star wars day at school and im supposed to be like...uh the guru for this event,im rambleing but there isnt much to do right now in the wait and dry period and im bored so yeah........loving the visor for my bucket and i know all you guys out there that wanted me to fix it well there ya go lmao,pics to come soon!!!

muahaha it is done...er...kinda....i think.... neways heres what its like now:
Image014-1.jpg

Image013-1.jpg

Image009-1.jpg

idk if im gonna keep the cape im actually thinking og a battl skirt thingy(forget exactly what its called atm) but yeah im happy with it lol

I like the gauntlets that are 'H' shape inspired, and I really like the weathering, I hope to get my armor finished soon, however, real life is slowing down my progress.
But nothing is gonna stop me from finishing my stuff.
Gonna try LadySewsForUs for a Vest, and gonna get a Dickies Jump suit. for the rest.

Keep up the XLNT work and keep us posted... adding subscription to this thread to keep an eye (range finder :eek: ) on you

thnx adonian, im trying to get it all finished up b4 i turn 18 im gonna try for the Mando Mercs, the gaunt with the H design has a long stem from it,idk if you can see it but its actuall a small knife lmao just for that last what if lmao,dont worry ill keep you posted,as Skup has pointed out: " You have a little Beskar'gam factory going on there!! "

Very nice with the cape design. I Like capes yet see too few mandos with full capes.

thnx Skirata,im still working on my OS jango and still loving my metal plates i got from ya,light weight and reliable,actually the visor for that kit is drying in the bucket now lol.

and to everyone: thanks to all for the support,this is truly a close family that im happy and proud to be part of!!!

thats it!!! kama!,thanks man been fun putting this together and i know ill keep upgradeingit but seeing it all together now its great! and it just feels so...right when i wear it,sigh, why dont we wear armor 24/7 ? lol now get to your kit man! lol

i hope so, you go an awsome build going on there and its not just me that wants to see it finished lol there are quite a few of us

any and everytime ner'vod.

DUDE!!!! the green visor in my bucket turns everything to a green shade(DUH!) but anything already green turns red:eek: anyone know a reason?

Wait until you use it outside in the sun for a while, then take it off... Everything will turn red, it's cool... I have a red visor and when I take it off, everything goes green.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was wrong,im not done. i was wearing my kit lastnight and decided to go with full leg armor and such and more likely a kama,tho i do like the cape, so i might alternate betweenh the too lol neways thought id let everyone know

alright i just wanted to update and give a lil info here to those that llok and read this lmao i know just like to look at the pretty pictures haha. anyways im am almost done this weekend i hope to get my right leg armor cut out and painted and attached to my suit and then thatll be it,thill i decide to upgrade but hey who has actually said im done and meant it with out plans of upgrades:lol: i wanna thank you all for the support and the family i have here this place rocks.almost there almost there stay on target stay on target!!!!!

any and everytime ner'vod.

DUDE!!!! the green visor in my bucket turns everything to a green shade(DUH!) but anything already green turns red:eek: anyone know a reason?

Wait until you use it outside in the sun for a while, then take it off... Everything will turn red, it's cool... I have a red visor and when I take it off, everything goes green.

It's because red and green are opposite colours.

That "Skirt" you had, perhaps you should cut it at the legs and wear it Princess leia gold bikini stylee? Perhaps put some patterning on it? Might look reall cool!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back