Chest display cuts

viewoptic

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
I know this has prob been asked before but I couldn't find much info, Ive seen rafalfett's template for the cut sizes, however I am trying too find out where as a whole they are placed on the chest armor (how far in / down or up?) Also what is the size of the three holes drilled on the stomach armor? Any info appreciated, Thanks

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen any definitive measurements that work for all makes of armor due to slight differences in sizes. What armor do you have? Also, if you don’t have your chest lights yet, don’t cut any slits until you do.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen any definitive measurements that work for all makes of armor due to slight differences in sizes. What armor do you have? Also, if you don’t have your chest lights yet, don’t cut any slits until you do.
I have MF Lineage armor on the way and I have the new Fett From Hell chest lights.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back