General Cheespa bo coopa there is a new BH on the block. 501st approved!!!

dolioshmolio

Jr Hunter
10656600_645707132193288_1827189709_n.jpgIMG_3862.JPGIMG_3863.JPGIMG_3864.JPGIMG_3868.JPGIMG_3866.JPGIMG_3874.JPGIMG_3878.JPG

A little about the suit;

Helmet: Asok CC (prep,painted by me)

Armor: RKD (prep, painted by me) Knees: ? cargo hold find painted by TDH member Honker
Gauntlets: RKD (prep built painted by me)
Flight suit, Vest, Neck seal, Pouches, and Spats: Arkady Weathered By FETTWERKS DVH

Gloves: MOW studios
Boots: MOW studios
Jet pack:?cargo hold find (painted by me)
Braids: Woodman
Chest lights: Fettronics
Ammo Belt: MOW studios (painted and weathered by me)
Cape:Woodman
Shin tools: FETTWERKS DVH (made and painted)
Chest and shoulder decal: Lucksy31
Toe spikes: toolguy301
Buckle: Altered vintage diving buckle

I used the SE reference photos found @ the link below

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gallery/g528-boba-fett-special-edition.html

jetpack paint thread: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/...-up-lots-o-pics-49187/?highlight=dolioshmolio

I never would have made it here with out The Dented Helmet community.. thank you guys.. still going to push some upgrades in time .. it just felt good to hit a mile stone in the process

thank you DP ...Mostly just the bells and whistles. lights .. smoking jet pack .. servo in the bucket.. stuff like that.. i've been losing weight so i will have to get my flight suit snugged up soon.. i have it pinned in a couple of places now

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also.. the jet pack harness ..

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i got to get a nice blaster:) I have a Hasbro that i painted but it's pretty cheesy size wise.. but good for letting people hold and kids play with.. i don't have to worry about it

not sure at this point.. some kind of compressed air. i have the hoses run through the pack. I had been playing with duster but not completely happy with the results.

If you're patient, I've got something cooking for mine. Depending on your budget, you might be interested. It's a smoke machine for RC planes. Don't quote me on it, but the wireless setup is setting me back about $250. Much less than any portable smoke machine I've seen (for theatre and costume props). It will create a different kind of smoke (more fog machine like) compared to that of the bursts of compressed air.

The guy I'm talking with is a big RC plane kinda guy and he's putting the setup together for me. He said it should be ready in a month or so.

that's exciting..i like the sound of that .. can't wait to see it ... i'm always adding money into my hobby account for such future purchases. On another note: I just got fully confirmed I'm officially BH85776

Thank you..Before I came in they voted for Arkansas to have its own Garrison .. it was and for now is the Crimson Nova Squad under the Star Garrison. It will become Diamond Garrison

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how all that works just yet.. it's an interesting time to join

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back