Boots CA BOOTS/ Weathering

Just ordered my 11.5 MOW boots this week and got them in the mail a today, wow I like them a lot. Now it's time for some weathering.

Hey Skyfire, would love to see any weathering pics when you have them. I'm looking at getting a pair of MOW boots too - I'd better hurry up before my size is gone!

I am a normally a 10.5-11.0 us Wide or 4E. So I went with 11.5. They are a little snug side to side, but should break in and plenty long enough. If I would have went with 12's they would be way too long, like clown shoes. Well there is that and I am making a display piece since I am too Fat to Fett so my manequin will not complain. Will post pics once I get them weathered, need to order supplies.

Tried it on my old/new Mow boots, think I should go on or what do you think ?
yi9653mb.jpg

5xs5t9mt.jpg

Hi I am curious about Boba Fett's boots combined with the spikes, I am not looking to build or paint, but rather to buy from someone. Does anyone know where I can buy one all made for a affordable price range? I am getting low on money because I have already bought other parts of Boba Fett such as all armor clothing and helmet. If you or anyone can help please tell me. I'm willing to pay. :)

- - - Updated - - -

do you sell? These are awesome! :) Really am looking to buy from someone, I am not good at crafting and painting. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back