General Boba Fett Pulce 40 Empire Strikes Back Pistol

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
I am so very excited to share this image with you. After 18 years of doing this, I finally have ONE piece completed! You might be thinking "yeah... So? Many people have a Pulce 40." Not like this!

About three years ago, I obtained a photo of Fett's original pistol, OUT OF THE HOLSTER. Sadly, this was a no-share photo (and still is), but it clearly showed features on the pistol that we had not previously known; the two primary differences being that the logo has been removed and that the top band on the pistol was cut away! I know some of you are probably thinking "I'd never cut my original Pulce without proof" and I wouldn't blame you, but I hope that me showing you that I was confident enough to cut my original Pulce and remove the logos from it will give you confidence to follow my lead. If not, I understand, but I wanted to put the information out there even though I can't offer proof.

Beyond the physical aspects, Keegan did an absolutely incredible job painting and weathering this for me and is very true to the original photo I have, including the band of tape around the barrel. Now.... we won't talk about how long he takes to paint things... Nope... not at all... BUT, it was WELL worth the wait!

Enjoy!

Boba-Fett-Pulce-40-Empire-Strikes-Back-Pistol.jpg

Last edited:
Shocker! Looses stability if I'm not mistaken.
I'm not cutting anything without "proof"... :D
Good thing I have a few.

Your photo is obviously going to only show one side (unless there was a mirror magically placed) but I'm wondering if they removed the markings from both sides. My guess would be that they did.

I'm surprised they took the time to fill the logos in. Looks more bland that way in my opinion.

They didn't fill them in. They sanded them off. They more or less tried to do the same with the big logo on the holster (sanded part of it and filled part of it with bondo). I think they didn't want the real-world logos to be obvious.

Agreed. I took the logos off both sides.

They didn't fill them in. They sanded them off. They more or less tried to do the same with the big logo on the holster (sanded part of it and filled part of it with bondo). I think they didn't want the real-world logos to be obvious.

Interesting. Shaving my real holster was scary but if I ever find a real Pulce 40 I'll leave it to the same person who will be "correcting" my replica... Fett 4 Real ...

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back