Bargain Flightsuit Run

Hi Carole,

Super interested in an ESB suit w/ Neck Seal Attached, and a Flak. Dull Sides out. Can you provide more information on pricing?

Thank you!!!! They look amazing!

Carole, these look beautiful and I may be interested in getting a second ESB suit. Could you pm pricing?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

image.jpeg

Got got mine in a little while ago forgot to post , it fits perfectly and it's amazing quality thank you again !

If this is still going on, I would love a PM with price info on the RotJ flight suit and flak vest. I may be too poor to buy either right now, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Hey gang, its been a long week with TFA and Christmas but I think I have caught up with pms :) If I missed anybody, please send me another and I'll get back to you and I am firing up the sewing machines again today. Thanks!

are you still selling this? id be interested in an ESB, what might I want?, everything you make! all I have now is a helmet some toe spikes and some other bits and bobs, pm me when you are not too busy.

Cheers, Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm curious about a ESB flight suit, possibly a neck seal and flak vest (depending on the pricing). Can you PM information about pricing and shipping?

The pics look amazing, and your reviews are awesome.

I'm looking for a ROTJ flightsuit. Could you please PM me cost and approximate turnaround time? I'd imagine it takes awhile to get something of such quality :)

This thread is more than 31 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back