Mandalorian Merc Attempt at a mandalorian protector

Fatbed

Hunter
Gday everyone, I'm currently trying to build a kit on the mando mercs site, I'm trying for a mando protector
also trying to work out how to post, tried creating album but no progress with that
on mando mercs site my name is "the Unknown mando"

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 8433Bit of work on chest plate and chest display. Got some red acrylic between chest display and plate as well. Needs cleaning up, filing edges
Any suggestions on securing the acrylic and chest lights to the plate?

View media item 8681Received some darts from Machinecraft replicas the other day, awesome work....sharp too.
Installed and loosely fitted the whipcord housing and thing at back. Both bits need another paintjob and some work. Need to add dental files to the housing. Work on silver chunk some it can accept a hose, maybe have cables going through it
Not sure on painting if black or same as the shell. I thought if I painted it black it'll looked like it was pieced together from various sets

Last edited:
Got around to putting led into right gauntlet. Not using the black button nearby ( everyready torch) choose to use black button on top of the gauntlet. Reckon it'll be easier to find when in a oh **** moment
View media item 8689Not sure whether to paint the black thing that hoses attach to same colour as gauntlet or leave black

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back