ARMOUR Colours. Humbrol Equivilant to spray can or Airbrush

Swwolf36

New Hunter
Hi yet again everyone. Does anyone have paint colours for the armour and knee pads etc. For Boba Fett ROTJ. I've seen colour No. 73 etc for Humbrol ,but what are the equivalent to the Humbrol paint In order to buy spray paint the same? Example there a Green Deep spray or the Emerald Green Spray that is similar,, help please for all colours to paint the armour and knee pads etc.
Or is it easier to buy Humbrol air Brush paint if they do it that is?Thanks ADIE, UK

Try this to start. Not sure of the availability where you are though.

Indeed if you are trying to spray/ rattlecan and need those colors - I can supply you the list I used.

For the most part I followed the stormtrooper guy thread above, but tweaked a few things since his thread is older. Some individuals have modified it slightly and I incorporated their changes into my build, and changed things myself.

All colors are available at Home Depot, Walmart and Amazon.9

I'm UK so will look on Amazon, and local car spray sellers. Theres Liequitex seller HERE in UK too, soo Ill look them up too. Thanks Again

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back