Armor Recommendation

GStam66

Hunter
Hey All,

Thinking of doing a custom Mando build, modeled after Jango's armor style. Maybe a mix between him and the Mandalorian (love the beskar shoulders).

Anyone have a recommendation of where to get a full set of armor that I can just paint up myself? Hopefully nothing too expensive (I love the look of BobaMaker's armor but it's just damn costly if I'm gonna be painting it myself anyway).

Thanks!

Hey All,

Thinking of doing a custom Mando build, modeled after Jango's armor style. Maybe a mix between him and the Mandalorian (love the beskar shoulders).

Anyone have a recommendation of where to get a full set of armor that I can just paint up myself? Hopefully nothing too expensive (I love the look of BobaMaker's armor but it's just damn costly if I'm gonna be painting it myself anyway).

Thanks!
Have you signed up on the mando mercs? Plenty of sellers that sell budget sintra armor. That will be your best bet. Or you can make your own from the files here out of plastic trash can.

Have you signed up on the mando mercs? Plenty of sellers that sell budget sintra armor. That will be your best bet. Or you can make your own from the files here out of plastic trash can.

Totally forgot to sign up there lol. I was browsing a few armor sets on Etsy and the sintra seems thin. Not sure what the standard thickness is, but 3mm seems to be the most common.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back