Anone know about these helmets?

I think Sgt Fang still sells over on the RPF. His delivery times are unknown though. I got one from him and it took about 4 months to arrive. And it was one he already had cast and had painted as a Jango so all that had to happen was to put in the mail. I have gotten one from Asok in less than a week before and he had to cast it. Please Please Please do not think I am promising that Asok can deliver in less than 7 days, I am just giving personal experience. I know Asok would deliver as quick as he could and let you know updates during the process

I am on asok's list for the CC helmets so that is a good thing, but I honestly have no idea where I am on that list. I do know he ships almost immediately after he emails you and you send payment!

Back to the 2 in the first post they are both Don Post delux recasts, but Cukblak has modified his to make it look like a new sculpt but the things theat he modifed take it further away from what it should look like

I ordered one from him Dec 24th 2010 and got it mid Janurary of this year. May have been a one time thing but email him you never know. Though I think if I order another one I would order either a Fettpride or asok or jinto's. Sgt. Fangs was a lot lot lot of sanding!

Wow those ebay helmets are up over 200 now when you add in the shipping!!!

No wonder those guys keep cranking them out on ebay, that is a killing

I ask St Fang about his lids recently , he had torn the mold on his last pull so , at present he isnt making them though aparently he may start latter in the year

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back