3D Printed, Boba Jetpack project and link for sales

Omg this is awesome...
My son has issues, is pretty much going to be a hobbit for a loooooong time lol. (just hit 20 pounds at 3 years old). I would sooooooooo purchase a kid sized jetpack for him in a year or so once he's big enough to wear it, because he'll be using it for a few years lmao. That would be so awesome to have a little mini fett walking around next to me :)

It's light and durable! I dropped one a week ago and figured it was toast. I dented the bottom corner and did break off a thruster. I printed a new thruster and put some filler on the corner and it was as good as new!
Since we've been selling the kits, we've gotten some cool feedback from people putting them together. I have a tutorial video that I give a link to but people are starting to send feedback to us on easier ways to do it. Some pretty cool ideas out there!

Omg this is awesome...
My son has issues, is pretty much going to be a hobbit for a loooooong time lol. (just hit 20 pounds at 3 years old). I would sooooooooo purchase a kid sized jetpack for him in a year or so once he's big enough to wear it, because he'll be using it for a few years lmao. That would be so awesome to have a little mini fett walking around next to me :)

Shoot me a pm when you're ready for one! We'll figure out a size that works and I'll start printing :)

We do not on etsy but we can special make one depending on the size you want. The pricing is a little different as well, again, depending on size. What we require is the width you want (current "full" size is 15 inches) and we'll scale it from there and can give you an amount.

Etsy is easy for us to sell on but I have no problems working out deals here on TDH since I've been here a long time.

We do not. 12 inch would be one we'd have to do as a special order. Probably take a week if you're interested and I could get you a price tonight.

I have two printed jetpack kits available still for Halloween if interested over at Etsy. Currently 15% off! These are budget packs, light weight and as visually accurate as I could get them. I do stress that these are not 100% screen accurate but at this price you shouldn't be able to complain to much and it shouldn't take much work to get them to the desired screen look.

Also I have 2 not listed that I used as prototypes that I'm willing to sell. They are mostly assembled if anyone wants to PM me.

il_642xN.1684697585_jfaa.jpg

IMG_0512.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG
Put together the newest version of Coz3D's 3D printed jetpack this past few weeks and started painting it. It's not done, still have to put on the piano keys, beacon, decals and more weathering but maybe 95% complete at this point. I have been making this one for my personal Fett mannequin but wanted to show some pics on where I am at this point. It's been a breeze considering I have made two others as scratch builds. I can't wait to get it finished and weigh it! I think it's going to clock in at just 5 pounds!IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG

A Lot of the detail is lost in the pics but you get the general idea

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back