2nd set of trash can armor

wayii! Kandosii A'd'ika! It'll look sooo frackin' awesome with your armor ner vod. speakin' of ur armor... isn't it about time that armor showed up in an avatar? lol jk

I'll be all over it in a few days. I plan on starting a new thread for it since this one seems to have wandered off original subject. More like it never was on the original subject.

Ori'ad I just realized I never made that close up sketch of the trophy scratch on your buy'ce for the snow/pred mando. So I made one for you in MS Paint, just realize that where the curves are not smooth along the top and bottom of the top line that they should be. This is the same symbol that the Predators carve into their masks once they make their first kill. It's a tapering hooked line across the top, with another perpendicular to it, to form a curved T, Usually placed anywhere on the top front of their mask so that it is plainly visible, indicating acheivement of warrior status.

Ori'ad's scar.jpg

no prob Ori'ad... I'll be using that mark on my buy'ce too... just not sure where I'm going to put it yet what with the jaing eyes, the blue trim, the blue saberteeth and the cranial line... dang that's a busy buy'ce...lol

Wow, Ad'ika. You're an inspiration to us all!

'Cept Levi. As I've mentioned, he's only here for the tea and bicuits.

Joking Lev'ika, we all love you really.

I like mine milky. Clear?

Yeah, my guy doesn't like the sith, but like's using dark powers, he left the order due to differences with the Jedi and his home world, Aliit ori'shya taldin, so the Jedi attempted to remove his abilities, he found the darkside within and escaped.

I'll think of a simple name for him later.

Sith language or Mando'a? I like the Sith language, don't get to sue it much though... Jen'ari!

Well since he's not sith, he doesn't use it much, he speaks Mando'a, Galactic Basic, Huttese and some Sith.

He is the twin brother of my snow Mando (who is force sensitive but never trained) and they are the youngest of 3 son's of my first Mando (still haven't finished making that one either ;)) I haven't decided on the oldest son's armor yet.

So I have 1 old guy (my black and purple) the twins Snow and Dark Jedi, and the older brother, style undecided.

My snow Mando isn't ONLY snow, he has other armor, he just likes hunting LARGE game for sport, he does bounties of course, but LOVES the hunt.

Here's a few pics of the 99% black/purple bucket.
The Snow bucket is also 99%, just need to put in the visor and 1 or 2 greebles.

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

photo(6).jpg

photo(7).jpg

photo(8).jpg

photo(9).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back