I started some custom mandalorian armor a while back, but since it was foam, it wasn't approved for the mercs. This time I'm using sintra. Man, I don't know how I never used that stuff before, 'cus it is great! Anyway the armor is almost done, the helmet needs a little work, and I have yet to make the belts. I also need to cast my blaster. But here's what I have so far...
My backplate is done too. No pics yet but it turned out surprisingly well. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the bracers and the knee pads this week so I can start on the belts and blaster, then I should be pretty close to being done.
Yeah... I was debating whether or not I wanted to keep it like that. I recently repainted that helmet. And before, it was pretty beat up looking, so I thought the bent in visor made sense and was kinda cool. But now I'm not so sure.
My knee plates are done! And I've got one gauntlet done. I also had some Russian Mosin Nagant ammo pouches for my belt. Now all I have left is the left gauntlet, girth belt, and holsters. Almost there!