20 years on TDH!

Jango Fett Jr

Well-Known Hunter
099734DA-8EB0-4606-B2EC-F22EB710CD37.jpeg

Good lord…any other old heads still kicking??

Here’s me at 15 in one of my first builds:

809B0E91-CC62-4101-A024-A1AD6424721D.jpeg

Paper mache helmet, sheet metal armour, my old hockey jock strap…. Believe it or not was satisfied with this build, until I found this place!

Once I got a part time job, one of my first pay cheques went to Mark Bradley and the rest was history….

Yes , not a bad job at all. It’s way better than my first Vader at about the same age, I was 14. Also a well represented group with you as well.

View attachment 222860
Good lord…any other old heads still kicking??

Here’s me at 15 in one of my first builds:

View attachment 222861

Paper mache helmet, sheet metal armour, my old hockey jock strap…. Believe it or not was satisfied with this build, until I found this place!

Once I got a part time job, one of my first pay cheques went to Mark Bradley and the rest was history….
Awesome build for that age and time.

What’s a Cheque??? :p

20 years!

I was 15 when I built my first suit, and 18 when I sold my second build. Sadly I only have 1 photo of my Fett before selling it in 2004 having lost everything in a hard drive crash. That's me on the right, holding broken knee armor and a t-shirt draped on my shoulder. That jetpack weighed a ton. You can see the homemade harness was pulling my backplate and choking me to death all day with the collar plate.

We rebuilt Erik's Jodo the next year, but by then I had trooper armor instead.

Great memories!

1910391_525577566648_4174_n.jpg

20 years is massive. I'm not even anywhere near 15.

Maybe the points system could be updated so you 20 guys get automatic 'senior member' tags. 20 years seems pretty senior to me!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back