#13 Unlucky for Some!

KidAkira

Active Hunter
Number 13, unlucky for some! But not for me! Just recieved my MS3 #13 today. It's a beautiful thing i tells ya! MS is the man! I won't be starting on this for a little while as i'm in the middle of a major jet pack revamp/reconstruction. But had to at least trim out the visor and put up some comparison pics with my old bucket! Anyone wanna take a guess at what my old bucket is? (oh yeah, this is gonna be a ROTJ bucket)
Cheers
KidAkira
Untitled.jpg
compa.jpg
compb.jpg
compc.jpg
compd.jpg

I recently recieved MS3 #11, and I agree, it's a thing of beauty. I'm having a blast painting this bad boy up.

By the way, you've got the bottom part of your rangefinder ear on upside down;) .

Beautiful helmet friend. I am going to get an MS3 soon (Marrow Sun is totally the man) Can't wait to see the paint job!

Hey Marrow! How's life? KidAkira I think the earpiece looked fine;) Its going to be upside down when you turn it around and then you must turn it inside out for it to be right...
Just messing around. Its late and I don't even know what I'm talking about.

..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............:love vbmenu_register("postmenu_165971", true);

Hmmm...if I remember reading, the MS3 is a little smaller than the MS2? Since your old bucket is smaller than the MS3, I'm gonna guess it's a DP95?

Sweet!!!! I'm gonna have to get one of those MS3s one of these days. MS even signs & numbers them huh??? Cool. If I had to guess, I would say that your other bucket might be a standard DP Deluxe??? Edit: On second thought,it does look more like a dp95

Jango Fett Jr.... Altmanns it is!!. These buckets are good but come with the worst paint job and ground in battle damage! So after a complete sanding and bogging this is the paint job i did on it 7 years ago! (costumer from way back). It served me well but i'm happy to see it go into retirement and let the MS3 take over.
Cheers
KidAkira

Just opened my box with MS3 # 14. SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! My first helmet, my god is it beautiful. Wanna start but need to sleep b4 work.
Marrow your a God.(y) (y) (y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back