Mauser C96 - Scale

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
I don't suppose anyone has got a replica or real Mauser C96 that they could measure up for me please? or even a top down photograph both sides on a cutting mat for refrence? I want me a DL44 and make it from scratch and I need accurate measurements to start from. Thanks

(y)

Maybe this will help, although there are just a few measurements ==> Mauser C-96.

Rafalfett you always seem to fly in every now and then and deliver on something no one can find :lol: well done many thanks, btw I had to read most of it to get the dimensions I need but I have been able to scale up some pictures and get it roughly to what I need now.

Cheers pal (y)

There you go image.jpg

Nice :eek: is it to scale/real etc? if so could you be a pal and measure a few things for me please?

1 Width of the magazine slot from its front face.
2 The length of the magazine slot from the front face to just where the trigger guard starts
3 Width of the upper chamber (the bit where the bolt goes in)

I think I have all the mesurements I need apart from the over all widths of the gun in various areas so if you could do that in MM that would be great (y)

The black lines will indicate where I am talking about

Maus96Assy_zpso0nqm2pf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not real as broom handled mausers are like gold dust . It's a cast replica but imo it is to scale as it feels good in the hand and relative to a 9mm pistol . It's a pity your not in the north west you could have measured it yourself

Hey Funkyred could you be a pal and measure the width for me please, I still can't find the values I am looking for, you are my only hope. :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back