Custom Mandalorian Zombie Boba Fett....

tommyboy

Hunter
IMG_1815.jpgIMG_1817.jpgIMG_1818.jpgIMG_1819.jpg I saw this logo Dead Set and thought that would make for a really cool look!! Im going with the Zomie theme....just not sure what primary colors to use....black & greys with some white OR ESB colors just really stressed out / water downed

Way cool! So many possibilities. Reminds me of Iron Maiden's Eddie. A stressed out Union Jack using ESB colors would look totally gnarly! But that's just me... Can't wait to see what you do with it.

If you're planning on doing it ESB style then yea the scars should match one of the ESB colors. Silver would be the most accurate since it seems to be the first base color. You could do some crazy stuff though if you did a custom paint job.

i think im going with silver scars
If you're planning on doing it ESB style then yea the scars should match one of the ESB colors. Silver would be the most accurate since it seems to be the first base color. You could do some crazy stuff though if you did a custom paint job.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back