Your Halloween Costumes

Me at a Social that night...

I FINALLY finished my FPH (y)

11544_171742926849_526816849_3431050_8149851_n.jpg

Very nice ESB man.

had a very good time today, stole a train, road in the back of a police car, freaked people out. All a good days work!

One thing stands out though, a group of girls who freaked out, elected me their leader, and then asked me to tour the parade route telling their friends scar stories. It was very funny when the kid who I helped put together a costume for came up....The one girl leans over and says "Well he looks alot better than "Dave". "Which lead to the breaking news of me putting together his costume, him using my coat, and me helping him for 4 hours. Evryone just looked at me. He seemed to have forgotten to mention all of the above. Just goes to show you can't help anyone and expect the least bit of credit....

Anyway....The ride was awsome, I got dropped off at the starting area (sence we were the second entry and finished quickly) and started walking up and down the parade route where at least 100 people yelled "The Joker escaped!" etc. Evryone realy seemed to enjoy it!

10-31-09023A.jpg

10-31-09029A.jpg

10-31-09030A.jpg

10-31-09034A.jpg

One other funny story I forgot to mention...After the parade route drive, I was driven back to the starting area of the parade. We passed a car full of people and the kid in the back seat started yelling about me being in the back, but his parents wouldn't look over at me.

When we got to drop off spot, he turned the lights on and evrything, and told me to hang out the window to open the door, but when I did, there were about 10 people coming around the corner, and it freaked them out realy bad. I'm sure from the looks of it, I was literaly escaping the police car, and then he yelled "I'm gonna shoot your ***!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back