Wookie Scalps and/or Padawan Braids

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
I to would suggest Walmart.. I didn't hit the craft section though.. which would be great of course.. but I went to the Beauty section.. and near the back there is a section for african american lotions and afro, and stuff like that. There is fake hair there.. long to might I add, and different colours Black / Blonde / Redish Brown / Brown. And it only cost like 2 bucks for a pack.. which I got 2 briads out of one pack, since there is so much of it. Great stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL, Ive been looking at Walmart and bought the doll hair pre braided. Was unaware of te beauty section. Will be there tonight. Good find!

I buy all of my hair from a beauty supply outlet on the internet, but then when you make LOTS of braids... ;)

I've tried the "local offerings", and wasn't pleased with any of them. The synthetic hair that I buy online is really nice. :)

I went to Salley's Beauty Supply. They had hair for 99 cents. I can make a million braids from that.

Braids, capes, backpack/chest/shoulder decals:

PM me for the URL- I'm not sure about posting it.

Call me old 'fasioned', but have you tried your local hairdresser's / barbers ? for 'off-cut's'?? Girlie's have loads of hair cut off all the time !! and 'yes' I know it sounds 'gross' , but 'real' hair makes awesome Braids Dude !!

Just my 2 credits worth !!

CD

I stopped by the craft store tonight and got a few 5-foot braids at $3 each. It's the perfect amount to double over your shoulder hanging both ends down at your side. Now I have to add the thread bindings and I'll be set. Thanks for the tip guys!

i can see the little braids doubled on the suit in the pics but on the ESB suit they look like theyre just hanging on his shoulder, pinned on the top part between the neckplate and the shoulder bell. anyone else notice this?

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back