Gloves Who wants some gloves? New run interest thread.

Sixxgunn13 don't you own a pair of my gloves? I always forget to take a picture of ESB's when i get them out of the dryer after dying, but I can try to make it a point to do so this go around. I make the base glove out of a cotton blend rib knit, and the pads are tackle twill.

Last edited:
LOL, Its been so long, I cant recall BUT my gloves are finally in need of a replacement.
Sixxgunn13 don't you own a pair of my gloves? I always forget to take a picture of ESB's when i get them out of the dryer after dying, but I can try to make it a point to do so this go around. I make the base glove out of a cotton blend rib knit, and the pads are tackle twill.

Yes, please. I need a smaller (size medium) size pair of ESB Boba gloves :) My pair are too large for my hands :(
unfortunately, i can't make a smaller size, the gloves i do make can be shrunk a bit to fit a bigger medium, but probably not a true medium. because i have to spend 3-4 hours per pair wearing them to sew the pads on the back, there is a limit to how small i can make them. i can't negotiate the size of my hands.

I'm also interested. Is it a problem so send them to Germany?
in the past it's taken a long time to get packages to or from Germany, in the past it has usually taken about three months to get through customs and in the hands of their recipient.

Not sure what size i need. Usually wear a large. Are your sizes spot on or do they run big/small?
i make two sizes: the regular, which fits from a medium to large thanks to shrink and stretch, and the XL which is what guys with baseball mitts for hands need to order.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back