Gloves Who wants some gloves? New run interest thread.

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
Sixxgunn13 don't you own a pair of my gloves? I always forget to take a picture of ESB's when i get them out of the dryer after dying, but I can try to make it a point to do so this go around. I make the base glove out of a cotton blend rib knit, and the pads are tackle twill.

Last edited:

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
LOL, Its been so long, I cant recall BUT my gloves are finally in need of a replacement.
Sixxgunn13 don't you own a pair of my gloves? I always forget to take a picture of ESB's when i get them out of the dryer after dying, but I can try to make it a point to do so this go around. I make the base glove out of a cotton blend rib knit, and the pads are tackle twill.

PassingMando

New Hunter
I just joined, I’m interested in some ROTJ gloves. Some questions; what’s the usual price for a pair? And what is the payment method?

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
Yes, please. I need a smaller (size medium) size pair of ESB Boba gloves :) My pair are too large for my hands :(
unfortunately, i can't make a smaller size, the gloves i do make can be shrunk a bit to fit a bigger medium, but probably not a true medium. because i have to spend 3-4 hours per pair wearing them to sew the pads on the back, there is a limit to how small i can make them. i can't negotiate the size of my hands.