Gloves Who wants some gloves? New run interest thread.

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
bringing this back up because maybe some people want some new gloves.

if you don't know, here's what a pair of my rotj's look like, and some day i will remember to snap of photo of esb's before i send them out.

interest (old)
ForTheLulz
pigelectric
KenChan x2
BH-51512
DarthVader1

Last edited:
YES Very interested in a pair of ESB gloves. My current gloves are way too big and I'm looking for a smaller size/pair. A Medium works OK for me. I have long but slender (female) hands.

Is there a difference between ROTJ SE and ROTJ? Sorry if this is a newbie question.
SE gloves are a slightly lighter shade of gray than the ROTJ. I'm pretty sure that all the screen used gloves were originally produced for ESB but faded due to time and the poor conditions they were stored, especially between ESB and ROTJ. Somewhere around the production of Jedi all the props were moved to a different facility and stored in more climate controlled conditions. So while time still took some toll on them, everything reused for SE had been preserved much better since the mid 80's than they were during the late 70's and early 80's.

I really wanna order another two pairs of ESB XL gloves from ya since my last pair fell apart. Just gotta get the free change together first

when i first posted this thread i was ready to do another run of gloves, but now, going into summer, it's home improvement project time again. I just finished the hallway, but there's still continuing work on the kitchen, giving the master bedroom a facelift, building a patio and landscaping. I do plan on coming back to doing gloves, but it might be a couple months.

time to bring this back up to the top. it's been a while, but i'm thinking it's about time to get back into making the finest gloves for your intergalactic bounty hunting needs. let me know soon because i'd like to get a run going by the end of the month.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back