What a truly amazing event and evening - The JB Project

Also, suggest adding credits to those who worked on the aluminum greeblies on the JP, knees and gauntlets as well.

Those are all great tweaks....and we have acutally done some of those already(y)....Thanks for all the suggestions...

on a side note, if something wasn't donated , then Philip Wise Purchased it for Jeremy, so he should be the only one to get the Credit for any aluminum pieces.:) This Graphic was done by Braks to give credit for those involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I got a little misty-eyed. Mr. Bulloch is such a great guy. Even though I couldn't directly contribute, it's still a proud day to be a Fett fan.

Alright... here is an updated poster with corrections, additional cleanup and borders added. If you see anything else that needs to be done, speak now.

Armor_Guide2.png

Hey Guys, I think overall it's looking great! I just thought a couple of tweeks could be made to completely dial it in, I just grabbed the file and made some quick alterations, here they are...

1. Can the top copy blocks be justified both left and right, so they avoid that strange ragging into the boarder area? I just quickly laid some color over the existing file just for indication.

2. With the amount of callouts on the front side of the suit, it becomes very heavy to the left side of the layout and a few of the "Letter Circles" are pinching the boarder a bit, I would say shift both front and back images to the right a bit, again, just quickly did something for indication.

3. Like the "Letter Bubbles on the right side, it seems like the TDH" logo is also pinching the boarder and creating a weird tangent, can it be lowered a bit?

That's All, can't wait till these are made available to us! :love

THX

:cheers

NEW-Armor_Guide3.jpg

Eric, check this and see if this is better. I know the lettering at the top is not entirely perfect, but I am not sure how to perfectly block it off within photoshop.

Armor_Guide3.png

I would def be in for a poster, if you do them Art. I would probably perfer one a little smaller though. Don't have a ton of wall space in my room where I am allowed to display stuff.....Actually did I say room, I meant corner of the room:facepalm

Frakin Amazing work guys!

Its great to see JB all suited up and have a costume he can cherish. I am sure as much as he has been a blessing to our fandom, this was a great return of love to him.

Braks, out of curiosity on the poster, the line where you're giving credit to: "Leather Belt created by Eric Rothlisberger, assembled by Marc Miller" seems to be a larger font than the others - its stand out. If thats intentional and I missed that, I apologize, otherwise, just fbeing riendly pointing that out.

Again, incredible and thank you for sharing!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back