Welcome to the Dented Helmet's Forum Upgrade

Maybe I'm being dumb here, but how do I find my threads? I can't see any "latest started threads" like there used to be.

Right click your avatar and choose Open link in new tab (or similar). In the new window click on the Postings link then scroll down and at the end of the list you will find 2 options: Find content by X and Find all threads by X:

Own Threads.jpg

Thanks. I didn't see that link at the bottom.
some of the navigation isn't very intuitive, especially for long time members, but Art is still working on it and we'll all eventually figure out where things are too.

If you click on "galleries" at the top and then look along the left side to where it says "categories". You can expand the different photo galleries from the exhibitions to find the images you are looking for.

If you click on "galleries" at the top and then look along the left side to where it says "categories". You can expand the different photo galleries from the exhibitions to find the images you are looking for.
JUUUUSST found that lol thanks
next up is creating a new avatar.

any chance we could get the "search for message by sender" back in the inbox? that feature was really helpful to find messages when you get so many from multiple users...

The layout of the page doesn't allow for alternating colors (as it is all one block), but we could make the separating line more obvious.

If you're interested, these overrides might get you started. I tried it with a local css and the alternating row colors were IMHO easier to scan. Probably goes here:

Admin CP → Appearance → Templates → EXTRA.css

Code:
/*Forum List*/
.nodeList li.level_2:nth-child(even) .primaryContent {
background: #f8f7f8 !important;
}
.nodeList li.level_2:nth-child(even) .primaryContent div {
background: none !important;
border: none !important;
}

/*Thread List*/
.discussionList li.discussionListItem:nth-child(even) {
}
.discussionList li.discussionListItem:nth-child(even) div {
}

/*Posts in a Thread*/
.messageList li.message:nth-child(even) {
}
.messageList li.message:nth-child(even) div {
}

Same issue. I can't get into the template threads. It sends me back to the forum home page but the url adds #000000 at the end. <----replace 0 with article number.

The site looks great!
I saw that all the images in the Gallery are in reversed order, more exactly the image with the bigger number is the first in the list, but it should be at the end of the list.
Also, it is possible to add the post number per page in the Forum settings, as I love the 100 post/page option (same goes for the Gallery too)?
Thanks for all the hard work you do!

i second RafalFett can we increase the number of images per page in the gallery? even on PC this is a bit tedious.

We have increased the number of images in the gallery to 50 per page. This means longer load times, but it also means you don't have to go through an unwieldy amount of pages.

Hi, I just tried to open the templates on the Boba Fett Costume segment and it takes back to the main menu.

Same issue. I can't get into the template threads. It sends me back to the forum home page but the url adds #000000 at the end. <----replace 0 with article number.

Yeah, this looks like a migration issue, pretty painful for the moment but probably fixable. Some vB migration info here:

XF 1.4 - Old links broken after migration from vB3 + VBSEO

Working on this now.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back