Weapons, bracier, Knee parts etc

Swwolf36

New Hunter
Hi, Me again, looking for items and Knowledge. You all are so knowledgeable and helpful, I thank you. As I've said before, this is my first Fett Build ROTJ- And I have a question. There's a very detailed thread about Boba Fett's Shin weapons and there size etc, and options to what to buy in order to upgrade them to fit Fett's Weapons. I there such a thread or does anyone know what items were used for ROTJ Gauntlet weapon parts, same for the Knee Pad Darts. The darts (Right Gauntlet) look like nails, but not sure if can get them here in the UK, same for the pointed Cone (Looks like Rambo's Darts in Rambo 2) left Gauntlet. Same for the switches and lights on the gauntlets.. I was wandering if there was a shopping kind of list, for what to look out for in DIY stores, that the original builders at Lucas would have sourced (E.G. Vintage camera Flash stand for the light saber barrel and windshield wipers, lol). Again thanks in kind, Adie Uk

The darts on the right gauntlet were a peice from an old record player. Replicas are available. The "cone" is believed to be a piece from a model kit. but as far as I know it has never been identified. Search the forums. You shouild be able to find everything. The knee darts are thought to have been some type of air hose connectors, but those too, as far as I know, have never been identified. A Casio calculator key pad was used on the left gauntlet. This is in the Cargo Hold section For Sale - MachineCraft Replicas - Boba Fett Metal Parts

Last edited:
There’s also a UK vendor on Facebook for a few Fett pieces. The Aluminium Falcon. I have the darts and they’re good quality.

The darts on the right gauntlet were a peice from an old record player. Replicas are available. The "cone" is believed to be a piece from a model kit. but as far as I know it has never been identified. Search the forums. You shouild be able to find everything. The knee darts are thought to have been some type of air hose connectors, but those too, as far as I know, have never been identified. A Casio calculator key pad was used on the left gauntlet. This is in the Cargo Hold section For Sale - MachineCraft Replicas - Boba Fett Metal Parts
Many thanks. So helpful. My journey has begun

Attachments

• 15907524597556823451624575410317.jpg
    15907524597556823451624575410317.jpg
    876.8 KB · Views: 200
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back