For Sale MachineCraft Replicas - Boba Fett Metal Parts

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey guys!

I figured it was time to created a consolidated sales thread. This way, I am able to keep things a bit more organized. This thread will be the one stop shop for all things MachineCraft Replicas. Please email us if you have any questions!

HOW TO ORDER:

If you want to place an order, or even just ask a question, email us at machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com . This is the absolute best way to get ahold of us and will ensure you get the quickest response This is also our PayPal email, but we prefer you email us first so that we can have you all fill out a brief template that will make tracking/shipping much easier for us. . All prices are AS FRIENDS/FAMILY, if sending as goods/services please include an extra 4% for Paypal fees.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support! It's my sincere pleasure to be able to provide these pieces for such an amazing community! Please share your pictures of our parts on your build in this thread!

-Dakota

--------------------------

Products Available

1. Knee Darts - $60
2. Jetpack Stabilizer - $40
3. Jetpack Beacon - $90
4. Jetpack Collar - $40
5. Jetpack Exhaust Vent - $35
6. Jetpack Thruster Side Greeblies - $30
7. Jetpack Thruster Front Greeblies - $30
8. Jetpack Thruster Discs - $30
9. Flamethrower Knozzles - $45
10. Gauntlet Rocket (Hollow) - $145
11. Set of 6 Collar/Cod Studs - $65
12. Set of 4 Gauntlet Darts - $50 (Add $10 for Nickel Plated)
13. Stainless Steel Borden Connector - $30
14. Toe Spikes - $70
15. Rangefinder Stalk - $70
16. 2 Shin Tool Rods (Michell Stylus Replicas) - $45
17. Aluminum FPH2 Helmet Ears w/ Hollow Stalk - $415

BOBA FETT KNEE DARTS :: $60.00

MCR_KNEE DARTS.JPGMCR_KNEE DART.jpgKneeDartInstalled2.jpgKneeDartInstalled1.jpg

JETPACK STABILIZER :: $40.00

2-piece Jetpack Stabilizer. This piece does have threaded bottom for easy attachment to your jetpack. Based on the real Michell part.

MCR_STABILIZER.jpg

JETPACK BEACON :: $90.00

This piece is our pride and joy. We fought tooth and nail to offer a more accurate Beacon that not only looked better, but had better functionality as well. The MachineCraft Jetpack Beacon does both of these. Utilizing a screw on top and a threaded bottom, this beacon is a great fit for any pack. (Does not include light)

MCR_JP BEACON.jpgIMG_2280.jpg

JETPACK COLLAR :: $40.00

mcr-38-3.jpgmcr-40-2.jpg

JETPACK EXHAUST VENT :: $35.00

These are made to fit the Fettpride jetpack, but can fit others (some modification may be needed to fit other makers' packs).

mcr-35-3.jpgmcr-36-3.jpg

JETPACK THRUSTER SIDE GREEBLIES :: $30.00 (Pair)

These greeblies mount on the side of the Jetpack Thrusters. Some fabrication may be required.

mcr-46-2.jpgmcr-45-2.jpg

JETPACK THRUSTER FRONT GREEBLIES :: $30.00 (Pair)

jp2-5.jpgjp2-4.jpg

JETPACK THRUSTER DISCS "AFTERBURNERS" :: $30.00 (Pair)

We intentionally left a hole in the center of the discs to accommodate those who would like to add on the smoke effect to their jetpack.

MCR_JP THRUSTER DISCS.jpg

ROTJ GAUNTLET FLAMETHROWER NOZZLES :: $45.00

These flamethrower nozzles are hollow to accommodate many of the LED/smoke systems that are produced by fellow TDH members.

MCR_NOZZLE 1.jpgMCR_NOZZLE 2.jpg

HOLLOW GAUNTLET ROCKET :: $145.00

This rocket is made of aluminum and brass, and breaks down into 3 pieces. The 3 pieces screw together so assembly/disassembly is very easy, and the bottom of the rocket has Three (3) 4-40 threaded holes so they can easily attach to your gauntlets. Our latest rocket is hollow and offers a 30% weight reduction from the previous offerings.

MCR_ROCKET_BRASS 1.jpgMCR_ROCKET_BRASS 3.jpgMCR_ROCKET_BODY.jpg

COLLAR/COD STUDS :: $65.00

Our studs have a 8-32 threaded hole on the bottom and come with attachment screws for easy assembly. Unlike our previous Collar Studs, these have rounded corners to cut down on the time needed to sand them for the perfect look.

MCR_STUDS.jpgMCR_STUD.jpg

GAUNTLET DARTS (Exact Replica of found Mitchell Part) :: $50.00 (+$10 for Nickel Plated)

These darts are exact replicas of the Michell found part, and are made using steel to prevent bending and offer an overall better product. Gauntlet Darts are now offered in Stainless Steel or as a Nickel Plated Steel option to mirror the finish of the real Michell turntable pieces.

Stainless Steel
MCR_GAUNTLET DARTS_STAINLESS.jpgMCR_GAUNTLET DARTS_STEEL_VERT.jpg

Nickel Plated
MCR_GAUNTLET DARTS.jpgMCR_GAUNTLET DART.jpgMCR_GAUNTLET DART_SINGLE.jpgGauntletDartsInstalled.jpg

HELMET DATA PORT / BORDEN CONNECTOR :: $30.00

CNC Machined from Stainless Steel

MCR_BORDEN.jpg

HOLLOW RANGEFINDER STALK :: $70.00

MCR_RF STALK 1.jpgMCR_RF STALK 2.jpgMCR_RF STALK 3.jpgMCR_RF STALK 4.jpg

TOE SPIKES (Based on Mitchell Part) :: $70.00

These spikes will be made to fit any of the 'New' style MoW boots and I have ordered the brackets used for these to fit completely flush against the sole. Because Christian was able to verify that the soles are the same size no matter the size of the boot, these spikes should work for all sizes of MoW's new boots. The idea behind these spikes was to get a great fit where the spikes pointed straighter forward, to do this we had to cut the spikes at different angles

ALUMINUM FPH2 EARS KIT w/ HOLLOW STALK :: $415.00 (does not include Honeywell Micro Switch)

IMG_6568.JPGIMG_6100.JPGIMG_6614.JPGIMG_6615.JPGIMG_6258.jpgIMG_6242.jpgIMG_6254.jpgIMG_6455.JPG

Last edited:

Prepro2

Jr Hunter
Amazing parts I'll be getting a heap of these in the near future,
What is the price on the Borden conector,
Also can we expect to see so aluminium "helmet finishings" in the near future?

Last edited by a moderator:

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Amazing parts I'll be getting a heap of these in the near future,
What is the price on the Borden conector,
Also can we expect to see so aluminium "helmet finishings" in the near future?
Prices added for the Borden Connectors! I have new ones on the way that should look even better.

I have been working on ears for the FPH2 for some time. Drawings have been completed and submit for quotes. There's just one last snag that I'm running into. As long as I can get past it I will definitely hope to offer ears. Because we offer so many parts now, things move a little slower than they did initially ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
Can't wait to get my collar studs and looks like I'll be coming back for more metal in the future!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Stuff looks great man! Do you plan to do the other thruster greeblies..the ones on the front of the thrusters?

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Stuff looks great man! Do you plan to do the other thruster greeblies..the ones on the front of the thrusters?
I do have a prototype made, there's just a couple issues with machining these that I need to address. I'll see what I can do about getting that fixed!

I'll be placing an order for the stabilizer and a ss borden really soon.
I'm ready for ya, brother ;)

Any word on the variant ESB toe spikes. I need a set.
In development stages, but still no idea on an ETA! If you need spikes to tide you over my current spikes fit the MoW boots perfectly. Whenever I do produce a variant as an option I will sell just the spikes themselves for those who have bought a pair.

Hey man, any plans for the ESB flamethrower?
Definitely in the talks! I'm waiting on a reference piece so I can have it drawn. This is definitely a piece I want to do, but don't have any idea on timeframe quite yet. I'm bad about leaking information though, so when I do have something solid i'm sure it'll slip out somehow =P

Just about all open orders are going out today, guys! I took a half-day for my Birthday today and am packaging things up as we speak!

-Dakota

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
My collar studs came in the mail today! Really awesome!

Will be coming back for more of my metal needs in the near future!

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal