Vest run info

I think most people use the off-white for ESB, but I could be wrong.

Aside from that, I don't see any blue in there. By the way, folks, fabric arrived! I will start on the vests immediately!

I think most people use the off-white for ESB, but I could be wrong.

Aside from that, I don't see any blue in there. By the way, folks, fabric arrived! I will start on the vests immediately!

I am a little color blind. So the light grey vest with a little darker gray jumpsuit (Skygunbro ROTJ jumpsuit to be exact) works for ROTJ?

BTW Bat, thanks for all of the input. If it were'nt for you, Jason and all the rest of the nice people here at TDH, I would have never gotten off the ground with my Fett suit!

Yes, that color scheme sounds about right. I personally like the grey/tan ROTJ jumpsuit shade, as seen in the Visual Dictionary.

We're here to help!

Woo Hoo! Had a nice, fat envelope waiting for me on the table tonight! This material is SOOOO cool. I really love it! Never seen anything like it at the fabric store.

Thanks again for putting this together for everyone.

Shiny!

Ok so looks like some have gotten material...now Bat you use the dull side out for the vest and the shiny side out for the neck? lmk cause I have one custom sized vest im doing and a few neck seals...
Maybe its just my eyes but in the pics ive seen of your and the real fett vest it looks like the shiny side is out but dulled a bit due to the weathering?
Also I am opeing up a second run of material same as last time ill open a new thread so if you missed out or want more heres you chance.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back