T's ESB Boba Fett Build

1st Troop with the 501st was an amazing experience. Being able to help with the fundraising efforts for Autism and putting smiles on kids young and old all day was overwhelming. It is crazy how much fanfare there is Boba!
Awesome to be able to continue the Tradition of Bad Guys doing Good!

troop1.jpg

troop5.jpg

troop2.jpg

troop4.jpg

troop6.jpg

Bcarp100, mobility is good. Squatting down is okay, but the jetpack doesn't give you much flexibility above the waist. Visibility is good. A ton better then the Stormtrooper, but your peripheral is completely gone. I had to be really careful with all the Younglings running around. Once in awhile I ran into things with my jetpack, you need a much wider turning radius to clear a corner. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I have a Tusken and I had a clone so I've gotten used to limited visibility. But those small visor slits had me worried. Your photos look incredible! I'm so excited to start mine!

Sent from my iPhone

This was such a good thread. I just sat and read the whole thing. Huge help in building confidence on where in the world to start. Thanks.

@DeathProof @Hunter930 @syllander Thanks all for the compliments. It means alot, especially with the amount of work we put into getting this beast put together.
@Timate @PaintedHunter glad I can help. Old post and tutorials really helped me and each person attacks it differently and I just wanted to share my approach. But I
really found Mattymatt , Deathproof , Darth Vorhess and other thread helpful when I first came on. I would just bookmark or screen captured
everything I found useful, because trying to find it later will be a mission
@Grifter I actually set this up in my living room with a black backdrop. Directional lighting and stripboxs totally help the effect.

I just read this thread again having started my ESB Fett. Hope you don't mind, I'll be using your pics as reference photos!!

Mattcover whatever helps you. I did the same, copied and saved photos that I found useful for my build. I'll be posting my updates and upgrades to this thread as soon as I get settled again.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back