Transportation of Boba suit?

RistetToast

New Hunter
Hello everyone!

My Bobamaker ROTJ suit is set for completion this month, which I am obviously really excited about! :)

The question I want to ask is not so much about building the costume, but more about what you guys recommend for transporting the parts safely? I believe I saw some sort of containers or boxes here about a year ago, but I cannot find that thread :)

Any recommendations? :)

Thank you! :)

Though most places didn't ship any of the two to Denmark I did manage to find one on Amazon that did! :) What about the helmet though? I know there are helmet bags, and that Trooperbay and others sell some which fits Stormtroopers, but are there any special helmet bags for a Boba ROTJ helmet, or does the one from Trooperbay fit? Or do you guys carry the helmet in the tote as well?

I have fit my helmet in the tote for short travels and never had to go on a plane with it. Usually I just carry it in my hand or wear it as I am rolling the tote along.

With my Boba Fett I can fit the helmet in the tote, with Jango Fett I have to carry the helmet separate. Jango just has a ton of hard armor.

I ordered the helmet bag from Trooperbay and ordered the Stanley from Amazon.de :D Thank you everyone! :) The packing tutorial you made could also come in handy :D

I use a Sportsman trunk and everything but the helmet fits in there very nicely. There is a video tutorial on here which explains how to pack your items into it to optimize the space. etc. It is a bit more smaller than a Husky or Stanley but I like the fact that I can fit it into my car with no problems.

I use a Sportsman trunk and everything but the helmet fits in there very nicely. There is a video tutorial on here which explains how to pack your items into it to optimize the space. etc. It is a bit more smaller than a Husky or Stanley but I like the fact that I can fit it into my car with no problems.

I like the cut of your jib, sir ;)

I've yet to transport my suit, hell I haven't really started building much of it, BUT I bought the 37" Husky tote. I was running out of places to store everything I've collected thus far, hahaha!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back