transfer paper


I have printed some rafal rotj templets and I am now wondering what type of transfer papers I should use that I can get here in the US. Something that I can just run to my local hobby lobby and grab real quick like and start the long task of painting my first helmet.

Almost forgot about the liquid masking stuff also.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hobby lobby has these uploadfromtaptalk1453499866807.jpg
I, too, got the Saral paper on Amazon. Regarding masking fluid, most here use either Maskol or Windsdor and Newton brands I believe.
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.