TK0488's real Jango bucket

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
Here ya go Ral..:)

I'm gonna try and take a page out of Seeker's book..(y)
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=13565

But I was recently commissioned to paint a FP one-off Jango Bucket ..
Let me say first that this thing is amazing!!! A little small but still..WOW!!:eek:

anyway I normally only Build/Paint Boba, but I thought I would take a stab at Jango...

I think pictures say more than words...

I will post progress pics as I'm able to...these were taken last week.

Enjoy.:)

Ral1.jpg

Ral2.jpg

Ral3.jpg

Ral4.jpg

Ral7.jpg

Ral8.jpg

Ral9.jpg

Ral10.jpg

Ral11.jpg

Ral13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW,:eek: that looks awesome Spideyfett. It is amazing how a visor starts to make a helmet look complete. I love the way you put the visor in. The black matting inside gives it an incredible look. Top notch work as always.:cheers

Spidey - here's the way I installed the ear piece and stalk. I dont think there's any lost of the stalk height. The way it is it's the way the real one is. Jango's helmet is alot different in many ways.

16mb video
http://www.r2ro.com/video/mvi_8887.avi

Turo

Just one question... out of curiosity...

Do you paint the grey/silver part ?? or will leave the coldcast finish ??? (I think you have painted it... wouldnt be better to leave the "factory" lol coldcast finish ???

Thanks ALL.. I will put some better pics up later.....finished ones..;)

and Benkenove....the helmet is a Cold Cast Helmet, so there is no painting the silver on.....just some fine Steel wool and Aluminum polish and its good to go..(y)

Just one question... out of curiosity...

Do you paint the grey/silver part ?? or will leave the coldcast finish ??? (I think you have painted it... wouldnt be better to leave the "factory" lol coldcast finish ???

Looking good Spidey!
I'm working on my LFL helmet as well. How did you go about getting your tinted visor so snug in the helmet. What did you use? a template?
I made a template but not sure its gonna transfer accurately onto the visor.

ALL DONE!!.....(y)

This Helmet will be a show piece, so no weathering will be applied...NICE AND CLEAN!!;)

I've grown attached to this Bucket, and I hate to see it go...:cry ..

If you can get your hands on one of these babies I would Highly recommend one.(y)
Makes me want to switch from Boba to Jango..:p (I can't believe I just said that.:lol: )

thanks for all the kind words folks...(y)

Enjoy the pics..

Finished1.jpg

Finished2.jpg

Finished2a.jpg

Finished2b.jpg

Finished3.jpg

Finished4.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back