TK/TS/DZ-50175 Boba Fett ESB WIP

TK50175

Active Hunter
Hi,

my name is Marc and I am going to build Boba Fett (ESB). I am member of the 501st (German Garrison) and already own a Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper (ANH) and Tusken Raider (ANH Banta Rider). My older son is trooping as a Jawa and two days ago my wife joined with a Tie-Fighter pilot (ROTJ). My baby is going to have Yoda for his first costume but he already joins us while trooping.

26FA841D-CABB-4052-8482-35CB2991C206.jpg

CCCA9EC7-F7C2-4EBE-84BE-4A02379E3DF4.jpg

My personal connection to Boba Fett is not only because he is of course one of the coolest and most mysterious characters from Star Wars. When I asked my wife to marry me in front of 160 501st members, 100 other cosplayers and maybe 400 viewers Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan where standing close to us wondering what just happened (they don't speak German :D) and where the first congratulators. We have a signed Boba picture above our bed to remember that day...

FA54E9A8-A37C-4B3F-8A31-BC0166FCC335.jpg

1E91B225-E7EB-43B3-9B0A-29A6DB737E8B.jpg

A70ADDE0-0F9B-4FDD-A522-6016CB8DFB60.jpg

I am reading in this forum since two weeks for every free minute and now I started to collect all the pieces for my own Boba!!! Its seems easy with all that informations here in the TDH...after this short time reading here I can definitely say this place is one of the best when it comes to Star Wars costuming! Thank you all for that...

Yours Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Welcome here. I am new myself and essentially doing the same thing. I have most of my pieces to start the build on ESB Boba and I can tell you it took a good bit of time to figure out who does what etc. I made an Excel spreadsheet to control the chaos... lol. Good luck and of course ask questions, everyone here is great! Cheers mate!:D:cheers

Here is my shopping list, I complete it from time to time with the stuff that is already ordered:

helmet: Animefan (RPF/ TDH)
visor: t-visor.com (fp-deluxe visor)
jetpack: MOW
gauntlets: MOW
armor: Bobamaker

flight suit: Arkady (TDH)
flak vest: Arkady (TDH)
neckseal: Arkady (TDH)
pouches: Arkady (TDH)
gloves: MOW
shoes:MOW
ammo belt: Delta13Mike (TDH)
girth belt: Woodman (TDH)
cape: Woodman (TDH)
wookie braids: Woodman (TDH)

harness: self-made by a friend
clips, hooks & rings: full metal fett (TDH)
divers belt buckle: full metal fett (TDH)
x shaped triglide: full metal fett (TDH)

rifle: stormrider (TDH)
blaster: stormrider (TDH)
holster: stormrider (TDH)
shin tools: Bobamaker

aluminium: darts/ thrusters/ beacon/ stabilizer/ ...: machinecraftreplicas (TDH)
chest light: fettronics.com
rangefinder servo and lights kit: salamanderking (TDH)
jetpack beacon light kit: jc27 (TDH)

This list will grow while collecting all parts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Welcome here. I am new myself and essentially doing the same thing. I have most of my pieces to start the build on ESB Boba and I can tell you it took a good bit of time to figure out who does what etc. I made an Excel spreadsheet to control the chaos... lol. Good luck and of course ask questions, everyone here is great! Cheers mate!:D:cheers

Thank you! I got a friend who is full of knowledge who gave me a good start into Bobas world... (Thank you Felix!)
Do you have a WIP here going on? Let me know if you do!

Thank you! I got a friend who is full of knowledge who gave me a good start into Bobas world... (Thank you Felix!)
Do you have a WIP here going on? Let me know if you do!

No After all of my parts arrive and Im ready to start I'll make a WIP thread.

Looks like you're off to a great start. man of war would be a great choice for your boots ! And you can keep an eye on the cargo hold for some stuff if you are collecting this stuff over a period of time.

Looks like you're off to a great start. man of war would be a great choice for your boots ! And you can keep an eye on the cargo hold for some stuff if you are collecting this stuff over a period of time.

You got it! Thats where I will order my boots...just sent him a message an hour ago!
Do you have an idea where the best place is to get the spikes for the shoes?

My spikes are from MachineCraft Replicas on here. They fit well . Some people have used 3D printed ones as well I think. I personally like the metal ones.

I had concerns about them both in general. I have worn them 3 times so far and did steps/escalators and kicked them against things and had some one step on the front of my boots as they backed up and they have held up. Most of my metal parts are from MachineCraft except for my knee darts which I got from BobaMaker since he was doing my knees anyway.

I had concerns about them both in general. I have worn them 3 times so far and did steps/escalators and kicked them against things and had some one step on the front of my boots as they backed up and they have held up. Most of my metal parts are from MachineCraft except for my knee darts which I got from BobaMaker since he was doing my knees anyway.

Will have my darts from BM too. [emoji1303]

Updated shopping list: jetpack, gauntlets, gloves and shoes ordered by MOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait to get the first packages!!!! :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back