TK-16602's ESB Boba Fett Build

Reminds me of the time I ordered my flac vest and when the order showed up it was the ESB ammo belt, not that Im complaining hell it felt like christmas and all it took was an email and a couple of days and some sweet talking to my wife and I recieved my vest and got to pay for a belt that I truely needed.

WOOHOO!! Late last night, I got the official word from my GML that my costume was approved! My next troop is in 3 weeks, and I can't wait to break it in! On a side note, has anyone heard from Christian at Man of War lately? I sent him two emails last week - one on Saturday and one on Tuesday, and never heard back from him. Based on my previous experiences with him, it's very unlike him to not respond.

WOOHOO!! Late last night, I got the official word from my GML that my costume was approved! My next troop is in 3 weeks, and I can't wait to break it in! On a side note, has anyone heard from Christian at Man of War lately? I sent him two emails last week - one on Saturday and one on Tuesday, and never heard back from him. Based on my previous experiences with him, it's very unlike him to not respond.
I usually hit him up on Instagram.. havnt heard from him either. Might be on vacation:). Glad to hear you got approved!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back