Jet Pack This Noob needs help

BobaFresh

Hunter
So I have six months to get my cosplay project done. I have most of my project under control by having my plan of what Im going to do for most of the parts. However I started to hit a bump when I started to think about what Im going to do for the jet pack. I know that there are kits on the site and stuff, but Im not throwing away $350-400 down the drain for a kit if. I thought that I will be better off building it.First, I thought that I can see if my uncle can 3d print it out. But he said that he would be happy to, but his printer will be busy, and his printer wouldn't be free until after geek feast. So I deiced to see if there was any pepakura files of this Jet pack. For the Life of me I can't find any good jetpacks out there. So my question for you guys is: Where can I find any templates or Pepakura files?

Thanks man, and yes, I'm making the flight suit next Tuesday and then the flak vest. Im going to try the best I can. Thanks for the template.

If done right, this costume can take quite a bit of time to put together, especially if you are scratch building. Not sure if you are just wanting a passable kit or one that you want to be considered for the 501st. Either way, it requires time and patience. I have scratch built the majority of mine and now I am slowly upgrading some of my kit with parts made by others. I respect those who make their own stuff and if you just want something to have fun it, that’s great. What I’m trying to say is, six months is not a whole bunch of time when it comes down to it. There are many, many parts to this costume. The majority of the people here have spent years putting together their Fett and we’re still not finished. In fact, I don’t know if you ever can be finished because there is always something that can be improved.

Well, to be honest. Im actually making a Jango Fett cosplay. There are a lot of parts to his suit, but not as much as Boba's. The flight suit is simple and overall is not as complex. I just wrote my form because no one would answer me when I did a thread in the Jango Fett section.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back