The Unofficial History of Boba Fett's Costumes

UPDATE:

I have GOOD NEWS - A significant promotion is now available! So I am going to order a fixed quantity of books based on the interest I've received. Check your email shortly.

HOWEVER, there is no way that lay flat pages are going to be an option unfortunately. It is just TOO EXPENSIVE. I can't get the price under $300 per book even with promotions. So, I am abandoning the lay flat pages and going with regular style pages. All other features remain the same and I have adjusted the margins to accommodate the difference. The book will be about half as thick as the 4th Draft copy because the pages are now standard thickness.

An email will be going out soon. If you would like to place an order, now is the time.

UPDATE:

I have GOOD NEWS - A significant promotion is now available! So I am going to order a fixed quantity of books based on the interest I've received. Check your email shortly.

HOWEVER, there is no way that lay flat pages are going to be an option unfortunately. It is just TOO EXPENSIVE. I can't get the price under $300 per book even with promotions. So, I am abandoning the lay flat pages and going with regular style pages. All other features remain the same and I have adjusted the margins to accommodate the difference. The book will be about half as thick as the 4th Draft copy because the pages are now standard thickness.

An email will be going out soon. If you would like to place an order, now is the time.
Are you still getting some signed by Sandy?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back