The Unofficial History of Boba Fett's Costumes

but...I want one NOW!!! :)
037A69D0-90BF-4100-9A89-6CB042C66BE9.jpeg

We're at about 98% complete! My goal is to have it 100% ready to go by 11/12 when the new documentary is released. If we need to make any updates, we will quickly. It will then go through a series of final proofreaders. I will then be ordering the final draft copy to proof physically.

So, we are on schedule for placing an order around Thanksgiving and Black Friday. These will be made to order only with payment up front. The hope is that they would be mailed out to everyone by mid-December.

These are expensive to make, so the only windows I will be buying them in are when there are massive sales. So if you want one, don’t miss that window.

Update:

I am excited to announce that we are 99% of the way there on the final draft!

I was a just a little anxious to see what was going to be covered in "Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett" and what changes it could lead to in the book. Unfortunately, no new info. However, there were some new videos and decent screen captures to be had.

We are very excited to get this final draft copy in hand and photographed so that we can show you what we've been hard at work on!

If you haven't already, please send me an email at historyofbobafettscostumes@gmail.com to subscribe for updates on the upcoming pre-order that is going to take place at the end of this month! These books will be made to order and only ordered one run at a time, during promotional events with the site that makes them.

Meaning, if you are serious about wanting a copy then you need to be ready to pre-order via Paypal within the next couple weeks. More details to come soon.

- Steven

Update:

I am excited to announce that we are 99% of the way there on the final draft!

I was a just a little anxious to see what was going to be covered in "Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett" and what changes it could lead to in the book. Unfortunately, no new info. However, there were some new videos and decent screen captures to be had.

We are very excited to get this final draft copy in hand and photographed so that we can show you what we've been hard at work on!

If you haven't already, please send me an email at historyofbobafettscostumes@gmail.com to subscribe for updates on the upcoming pre-order that is going to take place at the end of this month! These books will be made to order and only ordered one run at a time, during promotional events with the site that makes them.

Meaning, if you are serious about wanting a copy then you need to be ready to pre-order via Paypal within the next couple weeks. More details to come soon.

- Steven
Great to hear! To quote Rudy "I've been ready for this my whole life!" :)

Sweet fancy moses! This is going to be epic. I'm quite certain I'll be ordering two, one to basically sit and constantly thumb through and one to keep pristine for when the other wears out. I'm now sitting on my email page hitting refresh, waiting for the pre-order :)

I've seen the book and was privy to some of the research for it while it was in-progress. It's a beautiful book, but beyond that, Steven has dug deep into research and is bringing us some breakthrough information nobody has really known before. This is not simply a compilation of known material. Steven is rewriting some Fett history with this book.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back