Thankful for TDH

spicy fett

Active Hunter
Just wanted to make a post saying how truly grateful I am for this amazing site! Not only was it a phenomenal resource to help me on my journey to becoming my very own Fett but most of all it was a great outlet to help me with my depression and anxiety this past year was very tough with the pandemic and just a lot of very uncomfortable life changes. This site gave me a very positive hobby and I got to know some amazing people along the way so I would just like to thank TDH and all it’s contributing members for giving such an amazing place for us to go! I couldn’t have finished this without y’all’s support!

Attachments

• 64D32AC9-0D22-48FA-8FA7-32A81126AF11.png
    64D32AC9-0D22-48FA-8FA7-32A81126AF11.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 113
  • D489D025-49E7-4600-B1CA-5BC9626D9F00.png
    D489D025-49E7-4600-B1CA-5BC9626D9F00.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 106
  • D7020EA3-54F1-440D-A169-148F2AE2F448.png
    D7020EA3-54F1-440D-A169-148F2AE2F448.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 103
  • BBD3A46E-D4B3-47FC-82CC-519CEA7B947D.png
    BBD3A46E-D4B3-47FC-82CC-519CEA7B947D.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 114
Just wanted to make a post saying how truly grateful I am for this amazing site! Not only was it a phenomenal resource to help me on my journey to becoming my very own Fett but most of all it was a great outlet to help me with my depression and anxiety this past year was very tough with the pandemic and just a lot of very uncomfortable life changes. This site gave me a very positive hobby and I got to know some amazing people along the way so I would just like to thank TDH and all it’s contributing members for giving such an amazing place for us to go! I couldn’t have finished this without y’all’s support!
Thank you for this post! TDH IS a great resource and there are a lot of nice, helpful and great people on here!
I sincerely hope, you are doing better in terms of mental health. Its so good to see that it becomes more widely known that this IS an issue and its good to see that people have less and less hesitations in mentioning it. As for you, how are you doing? I wish you well!

Thank you for this post! TDH IS a great resource and there are a lot of nice, helpful and great people on here!
I sincerely hope, you are doing better in terms of mental health. Its so good to see that it becomes more widely known that this IS an issue and its good to see that people have less and less hesitations in mentioning it. As for you, how are you doing? I wish you well!
I really appreciate the kind words! I am doing good maybe not exactly where I want to be as far as my mental health goes but I’m definitely getting there! I have an amazing support system so things are looking up and like I mentioned before this place is an amazing outlet for me and I know it is for many others I’m just thankful today!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back