Terms and Rules Agreement

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Good morning. We have recently updated our terms and rules. You likely received a notice asking you to agree to them. Don't be alarmed. You agreed to them when registering and have agreed to changes along the way. This process is just automated now.

I don't know why but yesterday I tried to log in and when I did it said that I had to change my email as my email was no longer valid. It is the same one used for therpf and have no issues there. Couldn't even post here or reply to PM's until I changed to a new email.

I don't know why but yesterday I tried to log in and when I did it said that I had to change my email as my email was no longer valid. It is the same one used for therpf and have no issues there. Couldn't even post here or reply to PM's until I changed to a new email.

Can you PM me your old email address? I'd be interested to see what happened there.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back