Superjedi's FPH2 for Jbdubz

LOL, I wish I had a decent photography setup. . . I'd have to lay out more $$$ than I have to get a better camera
and a good lighting arrangement.
While it would be really fun to do something for a licensee, I've seen Rick Ponte's work in person, and if Anovos
can make their production helmets look like his work, the Fett community would certainly be very happy! (y)

Man.... that's just amazing. I can't even come up with anything else to say. I'm speechless.

Almost... your excellence in painting skills is intimidating. I am going to start my first helmet in about a week or two. I think I'll try a "custom modern mando" for my paint. That way I can work on my weathering and battle damage without doing Boba Fett an injustice. Lol. But seriously your work is incredible!

Thanks! I've seen some really cool customs before. Great way to practice and try different techniques,
materials and color palettes. :) Good luck with your lid!

Incredible paintup. Love the attention to detail, especially the letter transfer set. Never thought they we originally used.

Got my v2 last week, and if I can get anywhere near as good a finish as yours, I'll be more than happy.

Thanks again, guys. :)
The helmet departed the Virginia system earlier today and is in hyperspace to its destination!
I just hope it doesn't come out into a meteor shower or an asteroid collision. . .

I just hope it doesn't come out into a meteor shower or an asteroid collision. . .

Asteroids to not concern me, Admiral!

Seriously Eric, and I wanted to say this out in the open, working with you has been the pinnacle thus far of this whole Fett endeavor for me. Stellar communication, extensive updates and total transparency. Not to mention accommodating a couple details I pushed for that may have been out of the normal comfort zone. All met with intergalactic honesty and integrity as you helped me customize my own vision of ESB. You are a master of your craft, the best of the best, a true Super Jedi.

this beauty arrived at it's final destination somewhere deep in the Dune Sea, last thursday. words simply cannot describe the feels i had opening the box...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439259537.660834.jpg
on deck now is Justin's light kit and wireless servo. i'll post a video once i have it all installed, wish me luck fellas! lol

Sent from my R2 unit

yeah that looks ok, I mean if you like that kind of stuff. ................lol

I just hope my ESB that I am currently painting turns out half as good.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back