Superjedi's FPH2 ESB for Yonko

Starting on the front red areas now.

20200627_125641.jpg

Holy smokes. I just logged back in for the first time in quite a while. Great to see you still doing these paint ups! I always love following your threads!

Like I said it has been a while since I have been on here so just wondering if any of your colors have changed. Is there a list of paints you use somewhere?

The RF ear cap is finished, as well as the RF assembly. Pretty much all that's left is final weathering and visor installation. :)

20200705_115055.jpg 20200705_115219.jpg

Final weathering stage 1: grease stains.

View attachment 193503 View attachment 193504
Do you do the grease stains with grease or also with paint?

Frogfreak I can picture Boba making a stop at a spaceport and getting off the Slave 1,... wandering the aisles on the hunt for a good bite to eat... Then he spots the famed space-fried-chicken franchise subsidiary, which of course he chooses. Orders. Gets to his table and sits down, takes off the helmet to put on the table to start enjoying the delicious space-chicken... And then.... BAM! What a desaster. Accidentally dropped it!
And it being the famed space-fried-chicken-franchise, of course it was all deliciously greasy but now he's got that stuff on his helmet!!!

(I think this needs to be a cartoon)

Here is ESB number 44 all finished! :)
I always have fun painting these, and a little sad to send them out the door. But I know they're going to good homes.
Thanks for following along!

View attachment 193748 View attachment 193749 View attachment 193750 View attachment 193751 View attachment 193752 View attachment 193753 View attachment 193754 View attachment 193755

I should be back soon with number 45! o_O
Thats looking good. Seeing a craftsman doing work well is a wonderful thing.

Can I ask you a question? How many helmets into your painting career did you start beeing really satisfied with the results?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back