Suggestion: New Merchandise

A patch would be cool! Shirts are great too!

I’m not against a coin; my issue is with displaying them - have a few that just sit on a bookshelf, so you can’t see them unless you literally climb the bookshelf...

A patch would be cool! Shirts are great too!

I’m not against a coin; my issue is with displaying them - have a few that just sit on a bookshelf, so you can’t see them unless you literally climb the bookshelf...

I agree with the coin and displaying it but it would be cool regardless.

I suggest work shirts w/ a patch on the side of the chest and maybe some art on the back? I tossed a TDH patch and a mythosaur patch from an old T-shirt on a Dickies shirt.

Attachments

• Fett T1.jpg
    Fett T1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
  • Fett T2.jpg
    Fett T2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
I can't imagine work shirts or baseball jerseys would be cost effective with the amount of orders. I know the 501st love their bowling shirts but those are a little over the top sometimes in mu opinion.

I know they'd be more expensive but how about an embroidered polo or T-shirt? I love screen printed t shirts as much as the next guy but I hate when they start cracking. Would love something durable that I can wear for years and rock a TDH logo.

Something like a remove before flight tag , they could and can also be used /produced as keyrings and attached to the rocket pack harness on the right hand side hanging down for troops etc with the dented helmet logo on them .
broderie-2.jpg
DSC_7541.jpg

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back