Star Wars Celebration 8

We need those caps that I saw in the Cargo hold stitch our user names on the side.

Sent from my iPhone

No can do.... he was trying to sell TDH merch...and isn't TDH had to put a stop to it. Its not allowed without site owner approval. I'll ask about maybe getting some on therpf store....

I bought my tickets for all days, so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! How many are bringing their Fetts with them? And are you guys staying close to the Orange County Convention Center?

might not make it now....work is saying stuff and things will be preventing leave that whole month. Soooo might try and sneak down for the weekend if Im even home.

Who else is looking to volunteer? I know Dom won't be there attending with us so we'll have to push forward!

I don't know many people outside of whom I have bought items from, but I'm happy to hang out at the booth! I'll be around for all 4 days of the celebration. After I get my items from Lou in February I should be approved and trooping well before Celebration.

Current list:

Wasteland (Nino)
rnbuda
TAguirre
DeathProof
01Hawk
bcurtis
superjedi
Major
Darth Voorhees
BobaKen
jbdubz
Nighthawk756
Zon
Saturniid19
C1RCA
SEEKER
fandangofett

LostDreams
Skyfire

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back