Star Wars Celebration 2019

We are still trying to make this but it doesnt seem likely. Originally it was me, the wife, my sister in law and her friend. But now if we go its just me and the wife. We would really need someone to share the room with to make this happen. We did get a room at the hyatt attached to the con. If any of you fettheads may want to share a room with us, let me know. That may be the difference between us going or not.

Well we managed to make it work! We WILL be there!

Is there going to be a TDH meet up anywhere?

There will be a booth. Here's the signup thread for volunteering.

thanks man...yea i knew there was a booth/slots to volunteer, i dont think i'll be able to volunteer since the wife wants to go to certain meet ups as well and i dont want to take a slot and not be able to make it. I was just wondering if everyone was going to meet up after the con on a certain night at a bar, or a dinner or breakfast or something. Trying to plan to get to as many meet ups as possible. I'll def stop by the booth a few times though!

thanks man...yea i knew there was a booth/slots to volunteer, i dont think i'll be able to volunteer since the wife wants to go to certain meet ups as well and i dont want to take a slot and not be able to make it. I was just wondering if everyone was going to meet up after the con on a certain night at a bar, or a dinner or breakfast or something. Trying to plan to get to as many meet ups as possible. I'll def stop by the booth a few times though!

It would be awesome to get a crew together. I'm guessing a lot of people will be going to the Canto Bight bash on Thursday so the other nights would probably be a better option IMO.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back