Star Wars Celebration 2019

Oh Yes!

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

Sorry guys.

Something came up last minute this morning and I won't be able to make my shift from 10 to noon.

I am SO annoyed i missed the group photo! I was stuck watching bags while my wife, sister in law and her friend went to do the photo opps and i couldnt carry them all.

That said, it was great to meet Steve (shteymetal247), Dom (fett4Real), Nino (WastedFett), Bryan (Bcurtis), Rob (rnBuda), Eric (superjedi), Patrick (Skyfire), Teddy (tfett40), Paul (Prudewitz), Thaddius (Darth Thaddius), Howard (01Hawk) and Alejandro, (FandangoFett) and his finace. So glad i got to meet you all, next time i'll try to be more available. I was kind of held back cuz i was with 3 women wanting to all do thier own thing LOL

Last edited:
Lou, I missed you while we were there! We were on the move a lot.. It was our first time there, so it was a lot to take in. The first guys we met at the booth was SuperJedi / Eric and Skyfire / Pat when we got there. I too was glad to meet all you guys !
Who all did give the "Boba Fett" flag patch to? Ya'll post a pic of your patch....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back