Jc27 Self Contained RF light kit

Buy now for 37 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
The light kit is self contained, so a hollow stalk is not needed. This kit will fit a few different RF toppers like ones from Animefan or ones that are modeled after the Master Replicas topper. It WILL NOT fit toppers made by FPH2, TF, and BOBAMAKER.
SC light kit.jpg

Attachments

• Self contained kit instructions v2.pdf
    740.5 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
The light kit is self contained, so a hollow stalk is not needed. This kit will fit a few different RF toppers like ones from Animefan or ones that are modeled after the Master Replicas topper. It WILL NOT fit toppers made by FPH2, TF, and BOBAMAKER.
View attachment 181823
Do you know if anyone makes a light kit that does fit a bobamaker topper?
Thanks!

No one I know of. I was working with him on a kit specifically for his helmet kit but we couldn’t work out a mutually beneficial monetary price.

View attachment 181823
No one I know of. I was working with him on a kit specifically for his helmet kit but we couldn’t work out a mutually beneficial monetary price.
No worries. If you ever pursue it to point of selling/ even making a one off, would be very interested. Thank you.

Ubhif makes a self contained kit that fits inside his own topper. You would have to switch the topper over.

I don't want to be "that guy", but this thread is a sales thread for one of my kits. Mentioning someone else's stuff here is kind of not cool.

So I would have to replace bobamaker’s RF topper and then add your light kit to that, correct? Easiest way to reach out to ubhif?

No one makes a light kit that kits the Bobamaker rangefinder. If you want to use the Bobbamaker topper, you most likely won't have a light kit available for it. Again, this is a sales thread for my kit, so if you have any questions about someone else's stuff, please put it in a different thread.

No one makes a light kit that kits the Bobamaker rangefinder. If you want to use the Bobbamaker topper, you most likely won't have a light kit available for it. Again, this is a sales thread for my kit, so if you have any questions about someone else's stuff, please put it in a different thread.
Very sorry. Learning my way around the forum. :)

I don't want to be "that guy", but this thread is a sales thread for one of my kits. Mentioning someone else's stuff here is kind of not cool.
My apologies, I didn't realise this was a sales thread, I just clicked onto the new content icon and replied to a question. Seriously uncool, sorry.

I just got one of these and it fits my 3D printed Shapeways RF topper that I had perfectly..

I just got one of these and it fits my 3D printed Shapeways RF topper that I had perfectly..

Awesome, I wasn't sure the self contained kit would work with that perspex block.

Hello
I am trying to purchase 2 light kits but your 'buy it now' button doesn't want to give me that option, any ideas on how to proceed? Thanks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back