Jc27 Fettinator Industries Jetpack Beacon Light kit

Buy now for 63 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
The kit comes with a control box, 1 warm white LED, and a 3d printed LED diffuser. The actual jetpack beacon is not included with this kit.
beacon pic.jpg
beacon pic.jpg

Attachments

• Jetpack beacon light kit.pdf
    127.1 KB · Views: 11,947
Last edited:
Hey bud, so I got a Beacon light from you a long time ago, worked great looks great. I went to test everything because I have a troop on Saturday but the light will not turn on, I changed the battery but nothing. What kind of bulb/where can I find one or can I just buy the light and wire portion from you?

Thanks man

Hey bud, so I got a Beacon light from you a long time ago, worked great looks great. I went to test everything because I have a troop on Saturday but the light will not turn on, I changed the battery but nothing. What kind of bulb/where can I find one or can I just buy the light and wire portion from you?

Thanks man
When you put a new battery in and flip the power switch (the one in the middle that flips up and down) do any of the small leds on the micro controller ( the small blue circuit board) come on? The green one should come on and stay on and the red one will flash for a second or two when you power the kit up then it will go out.

When you put a new battery in and flip the power switch (the one in the middle that flips up and down) do any of the small leds on the micro controller ( the small blue circuit board) come on? The green one should come on and stay on and the red one will flash for a second or two when you power the kit up then it will go out.
Green and red light go on, brand new battery but lights does not spark at all

Do you have another led to try? Ok f the leds on the micro controller are on it could be either the led is dead or there is an issue with the code on the micro controller. If the code is the problem, send it back to me and I will fix it.

I no longer have the cover for the control box. Where can I buy another one?
You don't really need the cover, but if you need another one you will need to get a whole enclosure. There are a couple of places that sell them. Here is a link.

You will need to sand out a notch for the new cover to fit over the power toggle switch.

Are these lights still available?

I already have one (which is an AWESOME light kit) for my ROTJ jetpack, but I am building another one for Boba from Episode 14 of The Mandalorian.

I still offer them, but I don’t have any in stock right now. I can make a few this weekend if I have the parts. I will check tonight and see what parts I have on hand.

I have 2 on hand ready to go, I added them to the ad. All you have to do is click on the pic of the item and it should stat the paypal process.

Sent you a PM as buy it now seems intermittently down but I’m interested in a kit if you have any in stock.

I should have a few beacon kits ready to go by the end of this weekend.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back