Jc27 Fettinator Industries Jetpack Beacon Light kit

Sold for 59.00 USD - Out of Stock

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

DacaFett

New Hunter
Hey bud, so I got a Beacon light from you a long time ago, worked great looks great. I went to test everything because I have a troop on Saturday but the light will not turn on, I changed the battery but nothing. What kind of bulb/where can I find one or can I just buy the light and wire portion from you?

Thanks man

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey bud, so I got a Beacon light from you a long time ago, worked great looks great. I went to test everything because I have a troop on Saturday but the light will not turn on, I changed the battery but nothing. What kind of bulb/where can I find one or can I just buy the light and wire portion from you?

Thanks man
When you put a new battery in and flip the power switch (the one in the middle that flips up and down) do any of the small leds on the micro controller ( the small blue circuit board) come on? The green one should come on and stay on and the red one will flash for a second or two when you power the kit up then it will go out.

DacaFett

New Hunter
When you put a new battery in and flip the power switch (the one in the middle that flips up and down) do any of the small leds on the micro controller ( the small blue circuit board) come on? The green one should come on and stay on and the red one will flash for a second or two when you power the kit up then it will go out.
Green and red light go on, brand new battery but lights does not spark at all

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Do you have another led to try? Ok f the leds on the micro controller are on it could be either the led is dead or there is an issue with the code on the micro controller. If the code is the problem, send it back to me and I will fix it.

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I no longer have the cover for the control box. Where can I buy another one?
You don't really need the cover, but if you need another one you will need to get a whole enclosure. There are a couple of places that sell them. Here is a link.

You will need to sand out a notch for the new cover to fit over the power toggle switch.

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal