Jc27 FPH2 Rangefinder light kit

Sold for 96 USD - Out of Stock
FPH2 with Micro LEDs.jpg

This kit requires a hollow stalk. I have replaced the grain of rice bulbs with micro LEDs because the bulbs are out of production. The kit comes with a 9v battery holder with on/off switch, 3 solderless connectors, a honeywell 1sx1-T microswitch, and the light board. A PDF for the kit is available that shows how everything gets connected, just PM me and I will send it to you.

Attachments

• FPH2 kit instructions v2.pdf
    576.5 KB · Views: 1,019
It seems this kit will also fit the topper made by Terminal Fettler. The holes for the red LEDsmay need to opened up just a little, but other than that this light kit should fit.

Anyone know if these fit Bobamaker ESB helmets/ears? I know the stalks he supplies aren’t hollow but the rangefinder is made to accommodate an LED set-up.

As a side question - why would he supply RF that can be wired but not hollow stalks? :unsure:

Anyone know if these fit Bobamaker ESB helmets/ears? I know the stalks he supplies aren’t hollow but the rangefinder is made to accommodate an LED set-up.

As a side question - why would he supply RF that can be wired but not hollow stalks? :unsure:
This will not fit BM old version, and I don’t believe his current either . I could be wrong tho regarding his newest.

Hi!
I think the reason why its not fit is the attachment method of the bm topper. It has a slot for the stalk moldet in the topper. Because of that there is not enough space.

I have the BM VX. None of JC27s kit will work with the current BM setup. For the kits using the Honeywell Microswitch you need a hollow stalk.

For the self contained kits, there’s not enough space as the Perspex/resin block is taking up almost the whole space.

Excellent. Always nice to be right on the money! I may just get the BM ones anyway, they come with the kit and it’ll be nice to have spares.
I'm actually in somewhat of the same position. I have a 3D printed helmet I've done up. Tons of hours of work to and am stuck at the rangefinder, stalk, light kit, and topper myself. Were you able to source these separately or gather any more info on what to buy and from where? Thanks

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back