second petition for Daniel Logan to reprise the roll of Boba Fett

I heard a rumor that Tom Hardy might play him in the stand alone movie. Again, it's a rumor, and how much weight that has is next to nothing, but I really could see him pull it off. Just keep that helmet on.

Logan is way too short. I took a pic with him a few years ago, and he is short, I know I am 6'4", but logan didn't even come up to my shoulders.

I read the same thing. If it is true, amazing. However, I believe it was what you said, a rumor.

I heard a rumor that Tom Hardy might play him in the stand alone movie. Again, it's a rumor, and how much weight that has is next to nothing, but I really could see him pull it off. Just keep that helmet on.

Tom Cruise is made to look over six foot regularly in his films, and Elijah Wood was made to look four foot nothing in them Rings movies. So that argument is as weak as punch at a 6 year olds birthday party. And as much as I think a stand alone Boba Fett film is the worst idea since Greedo shooting first, the character alone will sell tickets, no matter who's in the costume. Many of us have met Daniel, he's a friend to the 501st and the Dent, how about we show him a little support.

So that argument is as weak as punch at a 6 year olds birthday party.

Awesome :)

I agree that a standalone movie is a terrible idea - Fett (to me at least) has always been a character that works in the background, never really taking the spotlight. A standalone movie would take away too much mystery.

I've never met Daniel so all I have to go off is his performance in Ep2, which unfortunately due to the writing, didn't really help anyone's acting career. I'm sure he's grown since then...has he been in anything else recently?

You need a big name actor like Hardy to play fett, why because anyone not being a huge Star Wars fan or Boba Fett fan has no clue who either Logan or Morrison is.

I disagree people would go see a Star Wars movie not a character movie, Star Wars has an aura around it but a stand alone Boba Fett movie needs a big name actor. I don't think Deadpool would of done nearly as well if Ryan Reynolds wasn't in the movie. You need a good script, director and actor not some dude that had history of playing Boba Fett and hasn't done anything since. Just my 2 cents.

A lot of the lead actors in Star Wars were not very well known, which I found to be quite refreshing. So I don't think it needs to be a big name, it just needs to be written well to start. I have high hopes for Rogue One, but the Solo standalone I'm not really excited for. I hate origin stories.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back