"The Twelve Parsec Stare" - Boba Fett fan film in the works!

All together very well done. Extremely entertaining as a fellow film maker and Star Wars fan, even more so as a fan of the classic Spaghetti Western. Sooo many keen homages from Once Upon a Time in the West to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and several more. Very fun. I have a few non-Boba minor critiques. We should chat sometime if you like. Thanks for making this!

Thanks guys! I too think we managed to do pretty well with capturing the Western essence but still keeping it Star Wars. Of course an actual budget would have made the props and environment better but I don't feel bad with what we had either. It was mad fun to plan and even greater to put together and looking back it's an amazing journey. I remember hanging out with the crew in a restaurant last year and talking about the atmosphere and how we'd like the villains to act in Boba's presence. Now that it's all done and out there it almost feels a bit strange. :)

Thanks everyone for their nice words! Please share it if you can!
EEvansHilton, absolutely! Let's exchange thoughts some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a fellow filmmaker, Fett and western enthusiast, this is outstanding, and you exceeded my already high expectations. You captured everything you needed to for a story like this. I was looking forward to this for so long, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel.

Of course an actual budget would have made the props and environment better but I don't feel bad with what we had either.

Aside from the CU shots of the DL-44 blaster, I think the props, costumes and special effects were amazing in keeping with the Outer Rim aesthetic. The make-up had a very old-Wars appeal; not terribly realistic but definitely in the same universe as the original trilogy.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back