Scube belt buckle interests?

thksdad

Active Hunter
Scube belt buckle interests? *pics added*

hey guys. i have made a couple scuba belt buckels as seen on boba. these buckles are nonworking buckels, but, they still look great. the buckels come fully painted in the same helmet color, Panzer olive green. you will need to buy the straps. i am working on finding the straps at the moment, but, if i find what i am looking for, i will let you guys know ASAP. the buckels are $20 shipped (more if outside US). these buckels are very nice looking, and i will take some pics, and post them later. just let me know if any of you guys are interested...and i know, you would like to see pics first, but, just let me know if your just a little bit interested.
Michael

buckle1.jpg

buckle2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just a little update...i just took some pics of the belt buckle, and will get them devoloped soon. i will let you guys know via PM when i have the pics....and...sorry....i don't know how to post them here, so, i will need you guys to PM me your email address.
michael

hey guys...just wanted you to know, i took some pics of the buckle, but, they didn't turn out well, so, i sent one to TK-409, and he is going to shoot the pics for me, and post them for me. i have already sent the buckle, and i am just waiting for him to shoot the pics, and post them. sorry for the delay.
Michael

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back